Wednesday, August 17, 2005

pepsi one chat

N: what's the difference between diet pepsi and pepsi one?
me: umm
me: everything!!!!111
N: they're both diet versions of pepsi.
me: yeah but one is better
me: or it was. now it sucks
N: so diet pepsi is what? saccarin?
me: aspartame
me: but it sucks
N: but pepsi one WAS aspartame and didn't suck?
me: yes aspartame + ace-K or sum shyt
me: it was special
me: now it tastes like fucking pis and sweetner
N: i'm still stuck on why pepsi had two aspartame versions.
me: it was the diet soda that didnt taste diet
me: it had bite
N: ok, whatev... you fags go and drink your pepsi while the coke people continue to run the world as we always have.
me: cocksucker
me: well coek stole pepsi ones formula aspartame + ace-K
me: and now have coke zero
me: which tastes like coke!!!111
me: they took it from pepsi oneee!!!1 it piss meh off so00 fucxin much!!113w32
N: so just drink coke, fag.
me: no
me: coke zero sucks not as hard as the new pepsi one but it still sucks
N: you're mad at coke for making a drink that tastes like coke.
N: you people are insane.
me: im mad at coke for stealing pepsi ones origi9nal recipe and making it taste more like coke
me: im madder at pepsi for letting them

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

you are both insane!! diet rc like t0tally r0x0r5!!!!!11!!1111

12:36 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Getting Rich, Staying Healthy, and Becoming Successful!

It's time to live life to the fullest

It is so easy to get caught up in everyday life. To be out of balance. To forget about what truly matters to you.

If we don't consciously choose how we spend our time, we lose it to mundane tasks. Our own dreams never see the light of day.

Take Control, create goals, plan your goals with an outline, track them daily and "Start Living your Dreams".

We want to support you in making your life your own.

You have the strength inside of you to climb the highest mountains.

What do you want from yourself?

Find the motivation behind your goals. Tie them into a purpose and get started.

http://startlivingyourdreamstoday.com/

8:09 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Preparing For a Home Disaster

There are at least seven global or widespread disasters that seem likely to occur at sometime in the future. A large asteroid hitting the earth is one of those seven. It is generally accepted by scientists that asteroids have struck the earth in the past causing widespread damage. It is believed that asteroids will continue to collide with the earth every now and then. Maybe every sixty million years a big one comes along that is large enough to have a global effect on survival of earth's living things. The chances of such an event happening in a particular person's lifetime are tiny. But that tiny chance is there.


http://fallbrookremodeling.com/sec17.html

8:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home